Great work everyone!! Remember to always stretch when you have any down time. Getting into that squat position is always a great way to stretch out your legs. Sometimes it may be difficult to get into the position, but really try to get down deep!
For all you Desert Lovers…
“Edith’s Paleo Brownies”
Ingredients: (ALL PRODUCTS CAN BE FOUND AT JOETEN SUPERSTORE!!) If you have any questions about where to find the Ingredients, just ask for Jason Sablan and he will point you in the right direction.
*4 cups almond flour
*1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder (I suggest Ghirardelli)
*1/2 c agave nectar
*1/3 cup light agave
*3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease small baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside
3. In a medium bowl combine almond flour and cocoa powder until well combined. Add the agave nectar and blend until well combined.
4. Lightly press onto cookie sheet in an even layer, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 17-20 minutes. Let cool before drizzling with chocolate sauce.
5. For the chocolate sauce, combine the agave nectar and cocoa powder in a small sauté pan. Place on stove, medium heat, and bring to a light simmer while stirring constantly. Immediately drizzle over cooled brownies.
6. Immediately deliver to hungry caveman.
Sometimes its hard to find these ingredients in your local supermarket. For this delema we suggest Netrition.com . They have a ton of health food and supplements for great prices and a $5 flat shipping rate no matter how much you buy!
Now, for the WOD!
Skill: PVC Pipe Work
WOD: 10 burpees on the minute EVERY MINUTE!! Then…
8 minute AMRAP:
12 Release Pushups
10 Air Squats
8 Mountain Climbers
Trackback from your site.